Funny Quotes and Jokes for Every Living Moment
More or less, we know the benefits of laughter. Laughter boosts the immune system and improve the body's resistance to disease; relieves pain, anxiety, irritation, stress, anger, grief, and depression;
lowers blood pressure; improves breathing; loses weight;
improves alertness, creativity, and memory; builds good relationships and enhances self-confidence; and also can help us handle the unexpected with ease.
There are many ways to create opportunities to laugh, and reading funny quotes or jokes is the easiest one.
Welcome to 1-funny-quotes.com! Find, read, rate, and share thousands of favorite funny quotes and jokes about all favorite topics, post a comment or submit your own version.
Let's relax and enjoy life by reading and sharing funny quotes and jokes!
A funny quote a day, keeps the doctor away!
Top 10 Favorite Funny Quotes:
1. A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
~ Oscar Wilde
2. Every man is guilty of all the good he didn’t do.
3. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
~ Mark Twain
4. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
~ Louis Hector Berlioz
5. I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.
~ Zsa Zsa Gabor
6. Coffee isn't my cup of tea.
~ Samuel Goldwyn
7. It's a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours.
~ Harry S. Truman
8. I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
~ Will Shriner
9. He's so optimistic he'd buy a burial suit with two pairs of pants.
~ Chuck Tanner
10. Man consists of two parts, his mind and his body, only the body has more fun.
~ Woody Allen