Funny Motorcycle Quotes


We have the best collection of funny motorcycle quotes or funny quotes about motorcycle for you to enjoy and share.


Funny Motorcycle Quotes > Page 1

red border

1
Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.
~ Justin Skalka
4.16
2
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
~ Hunter S. Thompson
4.16
3
I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
~ Anonymous
4.16
4
I believe many Harley guys spend more time revving their engines than actually driving anywhere; I sometimes wonder why they bother to have wheels on their motorcycles.
~ Dave Barry
4.15
5
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
~ Anonymous
4.15
6
When I was 21, I got into a motorcycle accident while traveling in Europe and I had to lie around a lot in the aftermath, which was really the first time in my life that I became really focused and inspired to write.
~ Chantal Kreviazuk
4.15
7
Ever since the young men have owned motorcycles, incest has been dying out.
~ Max Frisch
4.15
8
And I to my motorcycle Parked like the soul of the junkyard Restored, a bicycle fleshed With power, and tore off Up Highway 106 continually Drunk on the wind in my mouth Wringing the handlebar for speed Wild to be wreckage forever.
~ James Dickey
4.15
9
I had been warned not to get on a motorcycle, sort of. I think there is a clause in most general basic contracts to keep yourself in one piece and not alter your looks without telling them first.
~ Charisma Carpenter
4.15
10
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
~ Anonymous
4.15
11
You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn't play that way. It's about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it.
~ Gael Garcia Bernal
4.15
12
A mother is neither cocky, nor proud, because she knows the school principal may call at any minute to report that her child had just driven a motorcycle through the gymnasium.
~ Mary Kay Blakely
4.15

gd border



In addition to funny motorcycle quotes and hilarious motorcycle quotes, you may also want to check out some related topics of quotes or sayings: